|Weymouth Funeral Home has dedicated, caring professionals who handle all details of funeral planning, making sure nothing is omitted. These details include:
- Securing a location for services -- funeral home chapel, church, or graveside
- Scheduling cemetery services and appointments
- Placing and/or writing the obituary in local or out-of-town newspapers
- Handling out-of-town service arrangements (regionally, nationally, or abroad)
- Securing clergy
- Securing musicians - organist, bagpipers, cantors, etc.
- Obtaining military honors if eligible
- Providing a large selection of merchandise including urns, caskets, and vaults
- Creating a unique funeral service or memorial service tailored to the individual's life, interests, or religious beliefs
For family and friends, a funeral service represents a therapeutic remembrance of one's life; a tradition that is part of the cycle of life.
As a locally owned and operated funeral home, we promote an experience, not a business arrangement. We advise families based on their actual needs and budgets.